Thursday, June 30, 2011

List

A while ago my friend Patrick suggested I release a list of my top 10 favorite bands. The problem with that is that I like to many bands! Theres also no way that I could choose them one over another in a top 10 fashion. So instead I decided to just give you a bunch of names of the bands I like in no particular order. Post a comment if you think there's a band I missed.  Here we go!

The Grateful Dead
Led Zeppelin
Janis Joplin
Jimi Hendrix
Weather Report
Herbie Hancock
Jefferson Airplane
Nirvana
Black Sabbath
Bob dylan
Paul Pena
Queen
David Bowie
U2
The White Stripes
The Allman Brothers
Lynard Skynard
Stevie Ray Vaughn
Eric Clapton
Cream
The Band
Bachman Turner Overdrive
The guess who
Steopponwolf
Curtis Mayfeild
Barry white
Aretha Franklin
The rolling stones
The Beatles
Elvis Presley
Bill Withers
The Black Crowes
Fleetwood Mac
The Black Keys
Blood Sweat and tears
Blue Oyster cult
The Meters
Buddy Holly
Bob Marley
Bruce Springsteen
Tom Waits
Buffalo Springfeild
Cage the Elephant
Cat Stevens
Chicago
The Clash
Cake
CCR
CSNY
Dave Matthews
The Doors
Easy Star All Stars
Frank Sinatra
Govt Mule
Grover Washington Jr.
Gun's n Roses
Harry Belafante
Iron Maiden
Metallica
James Brown
James Taylor
Jamiroquai
Joe Cocker
John Butler Trio
Johnny Cash
Joni Mitchell
Kansas
The Kinks
Little Feat
Marvin Gaye
Meatloaf
Modest Mouse
Morphine
Paul Simon
Pink Floyd
Stone Temple Pilots
Pearl Jam
Stevie Wonder
Talking Heads


I think thats enough.

No comments:

Post a Comment